[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”black” active_section=”1″ css_animation=”none” el_id=”accordion-dark” el_class=”accordion-dark”][vc_tta_section title=”What are your business hours ?” tab_id=”1528189731301-9b41f554-e046″][vc_column_text]Our showroom is open M-F 11AM-6PM, Sa 11AM-5PM, Su Closed. If you are an active/retired law enforcement or military personnel (with proof of ID) call us and we can schedule a private visit.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do you accept FFL transfers from other dealers?” tab_id=”1528189731327-10e3f1af-9cc4″][vc_column_text]We gladly accept FFL transfers from all dealers, but we do require that you notify us via email (info@glendalegungallery.com) beforehand. Once we receive the shipment, we will contact you to set up an appointment to start your paperwork.

PLEASE NOTE: You must email us with the following information:
• Your Name
• Your Phone Number
• Your Email
• Name of FFL Sending Firearm(s)
• Phone Number of FFL Sending Firearm(s)
• Email of FFL Sending Firearm(s)
• Manufacturer/Model of Firearm[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What documentation is required to start the paperwork?” tab_id=”1528189873879-85f95100-6383″][vc_column_text]For civilians:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Proof of Residency (car registration, utility bill)
For law enforcement:
• Law Enforcement/Military Credentials
• Letter from Chief (optional, if bypassing 10 day hold)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Proof of Residency (car registration, utility bill)[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What are the FFL transfer fees for CA?” tab_id=”1528190524079-9626675c-c44e”][vc_column_text]$35 DROS Background Check
$25 FSC Firearm Safety Certificate[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do I have to pay sales tax?” tab_id=”1528190529597-dfe6068b-d218″][vc_column_text]Sales tax must be collected on the price of the firearm (including shipping) if purchased from a business, regardless of whether the other business is in California or not. This does not apply if purchased from a private party.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is your cancellation/denial policy?” tab_id=”1528190530784-8fefb173-ef85″][vc_column_text]If you have a firearm on layaway or you have started your 4473, Form3, or Form4 and either cancel or get denied, you will incur a 15% cancellation/denial fee. DROS, FSC, and any FFL transfer fees are non-refundable.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is your special order policy?” tab_id=”1528190531990-63e208d7-22d1″][vc_column_text]All special orders placed require a 50% payment before order can be processed. If your order has already been placed and you change your mind, you will incur a 15% cancellation/denial fee.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Can I purchase Class 3 NFA items?” tab_id=”1528190534776-04dcf26d-e284″][vc_column_text]The same basic process detailed above applies to class 3 weapons; such as silencers, short barrel rifles/shotguns and transferable machine guns. The dealer of your choosing will be required to send us a copy of their FFL and their SOT. We then complete an ATF Form 3 to transfer the weapon to your dealer, approval times vary and can take up to 90 days. Once approved the item will ship to your dealer who will complete the transfer to you. We charge your credit card upon submitting the Form 3 to the ATF.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Do you have any storage Fees?” tab_id=”1528190536295-efbed082-b575″][vc_column_text]$5 per day for firearms not picked up between 30-60 days without prior arrangement.
$10 per day for firearms not picked up between 60-90 days without prior arrangement.
Firearms not picked up over 90 days will be considered abandoned property and will be sold for storage fees.
$5 per ammunition order, $2 per day after 14 days if not picked up.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Can you ship my firearm to my home?” tab_id=”1528190544692-bd44e6a7-9f2f”][vc_column_text]A firearm can under no circumstances be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. You will need to go to an FFL to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be given to you in person.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]